Please take a few minutes to read this informative article about exciting developments for the Clarke Lake Geothermal Project:
|File Size:||162 kb|
Attached is a letter regarding the outcome of the Membership meeting of July 29, 2019.
Minister Seamus O’Regan announced that the SCIS photo app has been released at the Apple Store and Google Play. You can find it by searching “SCIS Photo.” There are a couple of things to note:
- Anyone can download and use the app at no charge.
- It is for SCIS-only applications and requires several pieces of information including the applicant’s registration number. This means those applying for registration cannot use it yet.
- The app does not store personal information once it is submitted.
- Data or wifi is necessary to use the app.
- The app can be used to submit photos for more than one person. If you have a phone for work, you can use this to submit photos and save costs related to printing.
- The photo can be taken by another person or by the applicant as a selfie.
- All rules about passport-style still apply – light background, no angles, no shadows, no glare, neutral facial expression, etc.
For best results…
- Use “selfie distance” if the photo is being taken by someone other than the applicant.
- Tell the applicant about the location of the camera lens so that they make direct eye contact in the photos.
- To avoid angles, hold the phone at face height for the applicant.